Made by Kennesaw Canon Company
The Sub-Caliber Flare Gun Insert is perfect for boaters, campers or hikers. Our insert simply slides into your 26.5mm flare gun to allow you to fire .22cal rimfire ammunition. The rifled steel barrel is in encased in a lightweight corrosion resistant adaptor adding minimal additional weight. The offset barrel is positioned to make for a pefect shot every time. To top it off, the insert slides right into your 26.5mm flaregun and is ready to shoot, making installation foolproof.
Do Not Dry Fire! The firing pin could deform the chamber of the barrel. Dry firing will void your warranty.
We cannot ship this item to billing or shipping addresses in NJ, MA, NY, CA, or Cook County(IL).
Weight: .10 lbs
Fits in 26.5mm Flare Guns
Please be aware that this product turns your flare gun into a firearm when inserted and all state and Federal laws must be followed.
(flare gun and ammo are not included.)
Sub-Caliber Flare Gun Insert
Please read & fully understand before use
The combination of this Flare Gun Insert and a 26.5mm flare gun constitutes a title 1 Firearm and should be treated as such when considering safety, legality, possession and ownership. Please read the attached BATF approval letter concerning legality. Transferring ownership of a flare gun that has the barrel adaptor installed could be a violation of Federal, State & Local Laws. We do not recommend that you ever do this. These instructions are not to be considered as legal advice. You should always verify your position of ownership and transference with your competent legal counsel.
2. Always treat the Flare Gun Insert as a loaded firearm and follow basic firearms safety procedures while keeping it pointed in a safe direction.
3. Insert the Flare Gun Insert into the 26.5mm flare gun barrel. The steel .22 caliber barrel is offset to allow the firing pin to engage the rim of the cartridge.
4. Rotate the insert to the best position for you. We recommend that the barrel be at the 12:00 position. This way you know that you will always be shooting a little high.
5. Insert a .22 rimfire caliber cartridge into chamber of the Flare Gun Insert.
The chamber will accommodate: .22 BB, .22 CB, .22 Short, .22 Long and .22 Long Rifle cartridges.
6. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction away from people, animals or property.
7. Close the barrel of the flare gun and verify that the latch or locking mechanism is secured.
8. Aim at the target and fire by operating the trigger of the flare gun.
9. Open the flare gun manually and remove the spent cartridge casing with fingers or small knife blade if necessary.
10. Do not store the Sub-Caliber Flare Gun insert loaded. Only load when you are ready to fire.
Do not dry fire! The firing pin could deform the chamber of the barrel.
Dry firing will void your warranty
26.5 mm Flare Gun Adapter
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 December, 2010.