Made by Kennesaw Canon Company
Don't be caught defenseless.
The Sub-Caliber Device is perfect for boaters, campers or hikers. Our device simply slides into your 26.5mm flare gun to allow you to fire .45 Long Colt or .410 Shotgun Shells The rifled steel barrel is encased in a lightweight corrosion resistant adaptor adding minimal additional weight. This is the ultimate gear for your survival kit.
Built American. Offer Void where prohibited. Be aware that this adaptor turns your flare gun into a firearm and all State, Local and Federal Laws apply to ownership and possession of a firearm.
We cannot ship this item to billing or shipping addresses in NJ, MA, NY, CA, or Cook County(IL) .
Please be aware that this product turns your flare gun into a firearm when inserted and all state and Federal laws must be followed.
(flare gun and ammo are not included.)
Sub-Caliber Flare Gun Insert
Please read & fully understand before use
The combination of this Flare Gun Insert and a 26.5mm flare gun constitutes a title 1 Firearm and should be treated as such when considering safety, legality, possession and ownership. Please read the attached BATF approval letter concerning legality. Transferring ownership of a flare gun that has the barrel adaptor installed could be a violation of Federal, State & Local Laws. We do not recommend that you ever do this. These instructions are not to be considered as legal advice. You should always verify your position of ownership and transference with your competent legal counsel.
2. Always treat the Flare Gun Insert as a loaded firearm and follow basic firearms safety procedures while keeping it pointed in a safe direction.
3. Insert the Flare Gun Insert into the 26.5mm flare gun barrel. The steel .22 caliber barrel is offset to allow the firing pin to engage the rim of the cartridge.
4. Rotate the insert to the best position for you. We recommend that the barrel be at the 12:00 position. This way you know that you will always be shooting a little high.
5. Insert a .22 rimfire caliber cartridge into chamber of the Flare Gun Insert.
The chamber will accommodate: .410 Shotgun and 45 Long Colt cartridges.
6. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction away from people, animals or property.
7. Close the barrel of the flare gun and verify that the latch or locking mechanism is secured.
8. Aim at the target and fire by operating the trigger of the flare gun.
9. Open the flare gun manually and remove the spent cartridge casing with fingers or small knife blade if necessary.
10. Do not store the Sub-Caliber Flare Gun insert loaded. Only load when you are ready to fire.
Do not dry fire! The firing pin could deform the chamber of the barrel.
Dry firing will void your warranty
26.5 mm Flare Gun Adapter
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 January, 2012.